AUSTRALIA - The A$73.2bn ($78.2bn) Future Fund lost 2.9% in the third quarter, though moves to decrease equity exposures helped stave off more drastic losses.
Total fund assets decreased by approximately A$2bn from the previous quarter, results show. The fund said the negative return was due to Australian and global equity markets falling 13% and 14% ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date