More than a quarter of employees do not know what the changes to workplace pensions mean for them with 56% saying they find the term "auto-enrolment" confusing, a study has found.
Over a thousand working adults were surveyed by Sage, the business management software provider, revealing that people continue to be confused by changes to workplace pensions. Sage managing dir...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date