The London Pensions Fund Authority's ("LPFA") assets grew by £196m in the last year, according to its 2013-2014 annual report.
Now amounting to £4.9bn, the local government pension scheme provider has a funding level of 93% as of March 2014. The LPFA reported an overall return of 6.1% over the year, boosted by strong pe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date