Illiquid assets such as infrastructure present a big opportunity for schemes to make significant returns, according to Man Group chief executive Manny Roman.
Speaking at the National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF) conference on Wednesday, Roman said now is the time to invest in these assets as the premium for illiquidity is currently under-priced. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date