Clwyd Pension Fund has undergone a restructure of its hedge fund strategy which will generate cost efficiencies and protect against volatility, following a major investment review.
The £1.4bn local government fund has moved its 13% hedge fund allocation from four previous managers into a managed account platform run by Man FRM, through which Clwyd will allocate 9% of its asse...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date