The government is failing to support small and medium businesses in looking after the health of their employees, according to a report by the Work Foundation.
It called on the government to invest in local healthy working partnerships and to incentivise the purchase of group income protection insurance for SMEs. The report said that despite SMEs accou...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date