A person dedicated to fighting for pensioners is still needed according to research from PP.
While the Treasury did get its way a lot of the time, a pensions minister could still have influence within that framework, 78% of Pension Buzz's 149 respondents said. A majority also believed y...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date