Adam Grainger has been appointed chief operating officer of European defined contribution (DC) business at State Street Global Advisors (SSGA).
He will be responsible for the development of the DC business which has expanded over the past three years and now has a total of 20 employees in Europe and 50 globally. Grainger (pictured above...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date