Schroders has launched a global multi-factor equity fund for defined contribution (DC) schemes in a bid to provide an investment strategy which targets consistent outperformance in a risk-controlled way.
The asset manager said it believes the fund could be an "ideal" low-governance solution for DC schemes - and was targeted specifically at those funds which currently used a passive approach to defa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date