Good pension scheme governance relies on the skills, diversity and knowledge of the trustees, the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) has argued.
Yet, regulation focuses on the ‘outputs' and the processes of scheme governance, rather than ensuring the appropriate people are in place, it added. The PLSA's latest report, Good governance - h...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date