The UK pensions system remains relatively ungenerous and unequal compared to other countries, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has said.
In its annual Pensions at a Glance report, the body found the net replacement rates for future retirees from mandatory parts of the retirement system, such as the state pension, will be the lowest ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date