Pension funds should incorporate climate change expertise onto trustee boards as it poses severe short-term risks to investments, the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) has warned.
The guidance worked on in partnership with environmental law firm ClientEarth provides a framework for pension funds to act on climate change. It notes while climate change is usually thought of...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date