The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) has appointed Annette Spencer as director of public affairs and research, and Sarah Sim as director of market development.
Spencer joined this month from the Universities Superannuation Scheme, where she was an investment communications lead for seven months. She replaced Paul Reynolds, who left the firm in December to...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date