The HSBC Bank UK Pension Scheme is to invest £250m in renewable energy infrastructure, such as solar plants and wind farms, with Greencoat Capital.
The £27bn pension scheme - which manages the assets of some 190,000 members - held a competitive tender process for the mandate, in which Greencoat Capital was successful. The investment firm ha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date