Pension freedoms could generate as much as £1.9bn a year in tax revenue for the next 10 years, according to research by the Pensions Policy Institute (PPI).
In a briefing note published yesterday (15 October), the PPI said that, based on the way members have accessed their pension savings since the pension freedoms were introduced in April 2015, HM Rev...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date