Pension Insurance Corporation's (PIC) bulk annuity business transacted £7.1bn of buy-ins and buyouts over the course of 2018, its annual results reveal.
The figures - published today (7 March) - showed that PIC wrote £2.6bn of deals in the final half of last year, adding to the £3.5bn of transactions completed in the first six months. With nine ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date