The lifeboat fund's reserves have fallen by £0.6bn but investment performance weathered significant market volatility, increasing assets under management by £2bn.
In its annual reports and accounts for 2018/19, published today (4 July), the Pension Protection Fund (PPF) revealed its funding ratio fell by 4.2 percentage points to 118.6% following its absorpti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date