Willis Towers Watson's fiduciary clients have seen funding levels improve by 23.1 percentage points over the last 10 years, according to its latest performance figures.
The consultancy's fiduciary management clients comprise of UK defined benefit (DB) schemes ranging from £50m in size to over £3bn in assets. Using information from the Pension Protection Fund, Will...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date