Schemes with poor record keeping should be handed harsher punishments, say the majority of this week’s 83 Pensions Buzz respondents.
They also answered questions on whether bulk annuity providers are overlooking smaller schemes to focus on ‘mega deals', and whether the pensions dashboard will make noticeable difference to engage...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date