The Kent Pension Fund has reassured members that the closure of Woodford Investment Management will not affect its ability to pay benefits.
The £6.4bn local authority fund said a "managed run-down" of the beleaguered investment manager would be best for all investors. It was announced yesterday (16 October) that Link Fund Solutions ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date