The master trust market now represents 16 million memberships and holds more than £36bn in assets, The Pensions Regulator’s (TPR) final master trust market update reveals.
Published today (5 November) the news comes alongside the regulator's confirmation that the final existing master trusts - Salvus Master Trust and the Financial Conduct Authority Pension Plan - wer...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date