The Net Pay Action Group (NPAG) is urging the government to deliver on its manifesto pledge to review unfair tax rules in pensions.
The group - made up of pension providers, lawyers, tax and payroll specialists, employers, consumer groups, and policy experts - is calling on the government to provide a firm timeline for a review...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date