Five dates in January have been set for meetings to look at reforming the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) with the Universities and College Union (UCU) and Universities UK (UUK).
They come after the second report of the JEP, published in December, made a number of recommendations about the governance of USS, the 2020 valuation methodology, and the scheme's sustainability. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date