This week’s top stories include reports of HM Treasury’s plans to give higher tax relief to those earning over £110,000, and Sir Steve Webb’s move from Royal London to Lane Clark and Peacock.
1) Treasury looks to 'raise tapered threshold to £150,000' HM Treasury intends to give tax relief worth hundreds of millions of pounds to those earning over £110,000, it is being reported. 2)...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date