The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) has rejected a number of complaints from members of the embattled and collapsed British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS).
The Ombudsman gave final considerations in four lead cases on 13 January, after accepting 229 complaints in March last year. While each case was individual and differed slightly, all included a poi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date