Fujitsu Pension Scheme has moved its defined contribution (DC) members into Willis Towers Watson’s LifeSight master trust, passing on full responsibility for the management of its members’ pension provisions.
e move increases LifeSight's membership by 17,000 and boosts its assets under management (AUM) by £730m. Members will benefit from a range of investment strategies that target member-appropriate...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date