The Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) boosted its financial investments last year by nearly £10bn to £40.9bn, up from £31.4bn the year prior, according to its full-year results.
The results - published today (9 March) - also reveal for the year ending 31 December 2019, 81% of longevity exposure was reinsured, while 225,100 pension fund members were insured, 33,000 more tha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date