Aon has confirmed it will buy Willis Towers Watson in a $30bn (£23bn) all-share deal, becoming the UK's largest pension consulting firm.
The amalgamation of the two global consulting firms, respectively the world's second- and third-largest insurance brokers, is expected to deliver annual pre-tax synergies and other cost reductions ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date