There are just a few weeks left to enter this year's Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards.
The WSB Awards recognise both employer and provider excellence.
The awards - which are now in their 8th year - aim to find and recognise the employers which have the best benefits teams and offerings to staff and have done the most to improve these over the past 12 months.
In addition, the awards look to reward the best pension and benefit providers - recognising those that have done the most to help employers and their staff over the past year.
We have been continually reviewing the COVID-19 situation and its impact on the WSB Awards 2020 and have taken the decision to postpone the awards ceremony from the begining of September until Wednesday 14th October. Our first priority is to protect the health and well-being of our guests, sponsors and staff along with the quality of the event and we hope that you will support us in this decision and join us at the event, which will be held at the Sheraton Grand, Park Lane, London
To book your table contact Will Bolton via [email protected] or on 020 7484 9796.
Entering the awards
- Register to enter the awards. To register to enter the awards, simply follow this link and let us know the categories you plan to enter, along with your contact details. Registration is hugely important. Registering to enter for the awards will mean we can send you essential updates about the WSB Awards as soon as they are published.
- Complete an online entry form and upload your submission. The deadline for completed entry forms and submissions is Thursday 7th May 2020.
If you have any queries regarding the entry process, please contact Joshua Wrazen via [email protected].
Further information about entering the awards can be found at: wsbawards.co.uk
The categories for this year's awards are as follows
- Best Benefits Strategy/Innovation of the Year
- Best Pensions Strategy of the Year
- Best Communications/Engagement Initiative of the Year
- Best Healthcare and Wellbeing Strategy of the Year
- Best Financial Education Strategy
- Best Flexible Benefits Strategy
- Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy
Consultant and Provider Awards
- Benefits Innovation of the Year
- Employee Benefit Consultant of the Year
- Pension Consultant of the Year
- Group Risk Consultant of the Year
- Healthcare and Wellbeing Consultant of the Year
- Benefit Communication Initiative of the Year
- Best Use of Technology for Benefits Award
- Car Scheme Provider of the Year
- Financial Education Provider of the Year
- Group Risk Provider of the Year
- Health Cash Plan Provider of the Year
- Health and Wellbeing Provider of the Year
- Pension Provider of the Year
- Wellbeing Initiative of the Year
- Mental Health Initiative Provider of the Year
- International Benefits Provider of the Year
- Share Scheme Provider of the Year
- Workplace Savings and Benefits Initiative of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Award
To find out more about the WSB Awards 2020, visit the awards website at: wsbawards.co.uk
The pandemic sparked Huddersfield-based public relations and social media agency KC Communications to reassess its employee benefits package as it sought to adapt to the new normal.
DLA Piper's Jane Hannon says the post-Covid workplace provides new challenges when it comes to addressing employee mental health.
UPDATED: Capita sells employee benefits business to Benefex; Atlas Master Trust not part of transfer
Capita has sold its employee benefits business to Benefex following a strategic review.
Covid-19 has had a seismic impact on regular office life. Nick Martindale looks at how employee benefits provisions are expanding to reach the new normal
The technology to improve employees’ wellbeing is already here. But it is now in employers’ hands to make sure it is used to create successful corporate wellness programmes