The easing of the UK’s lockdown could mean a steady rise in defined benefit (DB) transfers, as the ‘lockdown effect’ on the sector weakens, research from Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP) finds.
Analysis by LCP found a sharp decline in inquiries at LCP schemes following the nationwide lockdown at the end of March (see graph at the bottom of this article for full details). According to L...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date