This week’s top stories included the Littlewoods Pension Scheme’s £930m buy-in with Rothesay life, while The Pension Superfund named its new asset and liability management committee.
1) Littlewoods scheme completes £930m buy-in with Rothesay Life The Littlewoods Pensions Scheme has completed a buy-in covering just under £930m of around 6,500 members' benefits with Rothesay L...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date