Pension scheme members could be owed as much as £25,000 in back payments from GMP equalisation, according to research by XPS Pensions.
Since the High Court ruling on GMP equalisation in October 2018, which forced thousands of defined benefit schemes to amend their scheme rules and equalise GMPs between men and women, XPS has found...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date