Standard Life Aberdeen and Fidelity have signed an open letter demanding action on inclusion in response to the Black Lives Matter movement.
The letter has been organised by Audeliss, a headhunter which specialises in recruiting women and people from ethnic and sexual minorities. In total, over 70 companies have signed the letter, in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date