Pension funds should think about what they want to achieve from climate change data reporting in order to make better informed decisions, according to a panel at the Pension and Lifetime Savings Association’s (PLSA) Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) conference.
Most local government funds have already begun work to align with the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations, and around 74% of all the local authorities have no...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date