The Money and Pensions Service (Maps) is conducting a pre-tender market engagement to help develop a Wales-wide peer learning network as part of its Money Guiders programme.
The engagement is for the networks and communities strand of the recently launched programme, which seeks to help organisations and practitioners deliver money guidance well. Phase one of the pr...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date