Institutional investors with $2.4trn (£1.8trn) in collective assets are calling on HSBC to reduce its exposure to fossil fuels in a resolution coordinated by ShareAction.
The group, which includes Brunel Pension Partnership and the Merseyside Pension Fund, is urging the bank to publish a strategy and targets to lower its exposure to fossil fuel assets, starting with...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date