Schemes need to dynamically and closely monitor the position of their employer covenant and its corporate longevity, ensuring the assessment is not conducted in isolation, the Employer Covenant Practitioners Association (ECPA) says.
In a paper published today (11 January), trustees were advised that failing to identify potential changes to the employer corporate longevity assumptions could be "disastrous" and therefore a "roun...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date