Institutional investors are pushing to incorporate diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and seeking to address imbalances in private markets portfolios, according to a report by Mercer.
The consultant's white paper, The Power of Change: The what, why and how of creating a diverse private market portfolio, reveals how incorporating DEI into private market portfolios could result in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date