Government-backed auto-enrolment provider Nest has partnered with Octopus Renewables in a bid to increase investment in clean energy infrastructure.
The new partnership - announced on Saturday (13 March) - will see £250m committed across the UK and Europe this year as Nest builds up to its goal of £1.4bn by 2030. Specialist clean energy prov...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date