Trustees are being kept in the dark by asset managers on how they oversee the investments, research from Dalriada Trustees shows.
The professional trustee firm said most asset managers were unable to provide details of how they exercised their voting rights or engaged with the companies they invest in. Of the 43 asset man...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date