Aviva has announced the launch of an actively managed equity fund it says will invest in the shares of companies across the globe that are actively responding to climate change.
The Aviva Investors Climate Transition Global Equity Fund - which was opened to Aviva's workplace pension scheme platforms today (31 March) - was first launched by the provider's global asset manag...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date