There is a lack of black people across senior role in financial services and there is a “strong business case” for improving diversity, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said.
FCA executive director, consumers and competition Sheldon Mills has outlined why black inclusion mattered to the watchdog and said black people today faced "subtle and insidious" racism in the work...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date