The financial impact of fiduciary management (FM) decisions on pension funding positions means funds need a better understanding of how knock-on impacts appear, Barnett Waddingham warns.
Findings today (27 April) from the consultancy's review of fiduciary manager investment performance for UK pension funds build off its assessment of how managers have performed across mandates with...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date