The Pensions Policy Institute (PPI) is developing a UK pensions framework as the work and retirement landscapes “undergo significant change around the world”.
The framework - which will be tailored to the UK state and private pension system - will support future policy analysis and decision-making by tracking trends and examining change in the context of...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date