The fate of Neil Woodford will become clearer today (28 May) as the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) will update the Treasury Select Committee on its ongoing investigation into the collapse of the Woodford Equity Income fund.
The regulator has the power to fine or ban individuals or firms if they find wrongdoing. Their investigation is focused on the behaviours of Woodford and Link Fund Solutions and whether they act...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date