The Border to Coast Pensions Partnership has raised a further £2.7bn of commitments for its private market investment pool, as it continues provide new investment opportunities for its 11 Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) partners.
This offering - which Border to Coast has named 1C - received the commitments from ten partner funds, bringing its private market programme to £5.7bn in total. This represents a 90% increase in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date