British Airways Pensions has decommissioned its in-house investment operations, moving all assets to BlackRock as outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO).
Around £21.5bn of Airways Pension Scheme (APS) and New Airways Pension Scheme (NAPS) assets for 85,000 members and beneficiaries were transferred to the "pioneering OCIO model" on 1 June, following...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date