Workplace savings fintech Cushon has closed an overall funding round of £26m to finance “rapid expansion plans” and acquired the scheme funder of the Workers Pension Trust (WPT).
Fintech venture capitalist Augmentum Fintech is leading the £6m equity raise while a further £20m in credit facility has been committed from AshGrove Capital - an independent pan-European specialty...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date