The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has confirmed reducing transfer times remains a key priority as it continues to back the Star Initiative and encourage all firms in the pensions sector to take part.
The FCA has confirmed it is looking to the industry-wide initiative - which launched in 2019 - to be part of an industry solution to deliver efficient and timely pension transfers. The initiativ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date