PGIM Real Estate has acquired a portfolio of eight single-family for-rent residential housing sites from build-to-rent provider Wise Living for its affordable housing fund.
The fund - launched in February with initial capital of £190m from Northern LGPS and Brunel Pension Partnership - develops single family homes and targets a total return of 6% to 9% per year. Th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date